The MODALES project is pleased to announce its Final Conference, marking the official end of the project. The final dissemination event will be a physical-only event at the ERTICO Office in Brussels (Avenue Louise 326, 1050 Brussels) on 12 May, from 09:30 to 16:30.
The MODALES partners will use this occasion to present the final results and recommendations in the four focus areas addressed by the project: driver, retrofits, On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) and inspection. The following aspects of the project will be discussed:
- Trials and results on driver behaviour factors and their correlation with emissions
- Low-emission guidelines, training and awareness for drivers and development of a low-emission driving app
- Retrofits for diesel vehicles: testing, modelling and potential outlook
- Recommendations on Periodic Technical Inspections
- Legal aspects and recommendations on tampering and potential for enhanced OBD functionality
A panel discussion will follow and conclude the event.
Check out the draft agenda here
The event is open to all stakeholders interested in learning more about reducing air pollution, and how the MODALES project contributed to that important and ambitious goal by encouraging the adoption on low-emission driving behaviour and proper vehicle maintenance.
Registration is free but required to attend the event as spots are limited. Join us in Brussels to discover the key achievements of MODALES and their importance for drivers, fleet operators and public authorities. The project partners look forward to seeing you on 12 May!